Sunday, January 4, 2009

Funny Realization

My little brother and I had a funny realization this last summer. I always knew something didn't seem right about the way I stood. Well, I figured it out- my freaking arms are turned wrong. When I stand with my arms by my side- my forearms face out in front of me. Normally- your arms would fall gracefully at your sides with forearms, wrists, and the tops of your hands facing to the opposite sides of the room. Well, not mine and oh- not my little brothers'. We look like freaking gorillas. On males it doesn't look as strange- I keep telling him. He played football and has the gorilla physique (not fat, Page, just built) to go with the freakishly turned arms- Me no matter how much weight I lose or how much I work out I'll always have gorilla turned arms. Thanks daddy- I know it has to be one of your genes. Check yourself out and let me know just how freaky we are in my poll- thanks

ps Glen do you have this?

5 comments:

DyessFam said...

Just so you feel better, I also have this freakish condition! Take a look at the picture of us on the mountain in Provo. I have an added problem, though. My arms are too short for my body. Yeah....I don't even know what to compare that with! Aaaahhhhh! By the way, I had forgotten about dipsmack! Love that word. Oh, and I love all the stuff about your sister! Her eyes were beautiful, but I think yours are, too. Its okay, I'm just jealous. I always wanted green eyes.:( I did find out that mine aren't brown, though. They are actually hazel and there is green in them, so there's a little comfort. They also seem to be getting lighter as I get older. Interesting...... By the way, how you feeling? I'll call soon. Shelly has left the comment room!

wagdog said...

I'll need to confer with Page to see what these gorilla arms look like. I'll get back to you and let you know my arm status.

wagdog said...

yep, i'm all over the ape arms. i should have realized this earlier when my knuckles started dragging the ground at age 13.

El-Heato said...

At Glen's urging, I checked myself for this dreaded affliction. I am happy to report that I do not suffer from this malady.

I mentioned to Glen that whenever I see him, I always want to throw bananas at him. I always just thought it was because I subconsciously wanted him to eat more fruit.

Now I know the real reason.

6XL 4 Evah. (At least until I turn into 7XL.

alexandriasmomma said...

El-Heato, your comment made me laugh out loud!!!! You definitely "get it".