Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15th

I've enjoyed doing this list, but it's getting harder to define my sister in words. It's also making this month go by really slow- like when you sing 99 bottles of beer on a road trip for the mile markers.

1. Yang used to come home and say "Jackie" in this funny high pitched voice so Jackie knew she was glad to see her. Jackie was our little poodle.

2. Yang loved to read. She was big into "The Work and The Glory" books. She was into a lot of LDS drama whatever classification they are. She was always reading.

3. My sister loved to camp- she was the opposite of me. I was dubbed the "chief camp complainer" and my sister just loved it all. It was annoying :)

4. My sister and I had this tradition to watch the movie "Summer Magic" every summer. Our brother's got sick of that one quick.

5. We also had this tradition to play these little Christmas song duets every Christmas. We would rock back and forth on the piano bench to the songs we'd play- like idiots.

2 comments:

DyessFam said...

I, myself, enjoyed the one time we all went camping together....that was fu-un! Bats and paddles and duckies, oh my! Fun times!

alexandriasmomma said...

The apostrophe is not used in forming plurals. That's all I have to say.