Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27th

I was going to blog about watching Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, but I thought - hey everybody can go watch it and learn something for themselves- it is really good. All you need to know- which is becoming more apparent with all the goings on in DC in the last seven days- is that if you're of the right political persuasion you can do anything you want. So with that said- I think I'll write some more about my sister.

We went to Outback for her birthday yesterday. There were at least 2 people that had birthdays in the restaurant. I wanted to cry, but I held it together- the awesome blossom was a good emotional numbing medicine :) (it didn't help much with the heartburn that night though).

I remember when we were younger I had a fear of just about everything- especially dying. My sister used to get so sick of hearing me go through my list of fears that she would say "Nessa, nothing is going to happen to you- we are both going to die as old ladies in our beds." I was also thinking about the welcome crowd my sister must of had on the other side. Both of our grandpa's would've been there, our grandma Wagley, at least 3 first cousins, our Uncle Page and who knows who else would want to come greet my sister as she started that new life. My sister wanted to live- she always had a bright outlook on things. I hope she is happy doing the things she is doing now. I am so jealous of the people that are getting to benefit from her being around. I feel cheated some days. I know the Lord has a plan for everybody and that all will work out in the end.

At least I have some really good brothers. I told Jeebs at dinner last night that I really missed my brothers. As much as we've liked being on our own and being in a new place- I wish I could see my family more. My brothers are so fun to be around- as long as Page is full and Glen's blood sugar isn't low :) I just hope we can live closer some day. And- I"m out BEATRICE!!

No comments: