Monday, January 19, 2009

Jeebs is trying to make me fatter

I think Jeebs is tring to make me gain more weight than I am already. He got me a Nintendo DS for Christmas- which has been taken over by Tates and Cagey. He then got us a recliner for our anniversary. Then, as a belated Christmas present we got ourselves a new TV which Jeebs mounted over the fireplace. Granted the new TV is going to be a buyer's incentive for the house, but we still get to enjoy it while we're here- which will probably still be a while. Today he just got our dish upgraded to HD so we're nowing watching tv in HD. I'm watching Superstarts of Dance in HD and I have to say - me likey. Except for the freaky black chick in the white ballet tutu costume doing some freakshow rendition of Swan Lake- gag. Is this what we have to look forward to in ballet while Obama is president :) j/k

No comments: