Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14th

1. My sister was a huge fan of Good Eats and Alton Brown. She thought he was hilarious. I have to say- even Jeebs enjoys Good Eats.

2. Yang was called as the Young Women's president when she was 25 (I think 25). She had a group of mostly spanish speaking girls that loved her.

3. My sister had a way of making sure everything was done by the book. She was always able to do it in a kind way. The bishop at the time was always appreciative of her "by the book" reminders.

4. My sister loved shoes. I was never a shoe person until recently- my sister had a very large box of shoes that I had to move 3 times when we were homeless in Provo- that's another story.

5. Yang hated anything to ruin her "wa". I don't really know how to spell that word, but she would say to me, "Nessa, you're ruining my wa". hehehehehe- I'm pretty good at ruining wa's.

No comments: