Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Sister

I thought of some more interesting things about my sister today.

1. She loved the movie Monty Python's Holy Grail. She would cackle the whole way through that thing. It is pretty dang funny. Some questionable parts- I think we fast forwarded over, but really funny. We would quote that movie endlessly.

2. We would often quote movies back and forth. It's a game in our family. You get points for figuring out what movie the quotes come from.

3. She also liked the movie Clue. She had quotes from both Monty Python and Clue on her computer at work.

4. My sister loved her projects. She always had some kind of decorating, crafting, or just rearranging project going on. I remember once she was doing this quilt. She wanted me to help her quilt around these certain patterns on the quilt. Being the submissive younger sister- resigned to my fate- I said I would and started "quilting" around the pattern. Let's just say she had to cut the thread and pull everything I did out. I don't know how I jacked that thing up so bad :) That's just how I do things- really I jack most things up. It's usually happy mistakes when they work out :)

5. I just have to say Yang was kind, never compromised her standards for anyone or anything and always tried to build others up. If you were sad she was trying to cheer you up- if you were having a good day- she was having a good day with you. I can't see her letting curse words slip around her impressionable children.

No comments: