Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3rd

Happy Birthday Page! Seriously if anybody in Utah wants to go to a wonderful massage therapist call him- I'd give the number but I don't know how many creepos are out there. If you're embarrassed because you think you're gross or stinky- it doesn't bother him- he's worked on tons of disgusting people :) and he really doesn't care. Some people have the gift of not minding smells and disgustingness. I didn't receive that gift :)

Okay as for my sister list-
1. My sister wanted to be a wife and mother more than anything in the whole world. She was not blessed with that in this life. It always makes me really annoyed when people take their husband and children for granted. My sister wanted that life so much- and even when I jokingly make derogatory comments about my husband when she was so sick and had already been told her disease would kill her- she never jumped down my throat because at least I had a husband and she didn't. I would just immediately feel guilty for saying anything about small annoyances- because she sat alone in her room in her bed slowly deteriorating.

2. She had the most unique laugh. She was voted as the girl with the best laugh in her high school year book. We used to tease her and call her the hyena. Her aol name was Hyena23. It was great when she laughed.

3. Her favorite hymn was "I Believe in Christ". I still can't sing that hymn all the way through... I always think of my sister when we sing "I believe in Christ, so come what may."

4. She was an excellent cook. She loved to cook and she loved to cook for other people. After her mission we were introduced to a whole new world of Mexican recipes. They are easy, cheap tasty and we still make them now.

5. Whenever she would sit somewhere she would have to be doing something with her hands or feet. If she didn't have anything in her hands she would make an imaginary figure 8 with her finger or her foot in the air.

No comments: